• Learn how to Run Mac Snow-Leopard on Ubuntu using Oracle Sun Virtual-box
  • Are you a Turbo C++ addict/? Learn how to emulate Turbo c++ with Dos-box in a few steps.
  • Ubuntu's purple love-- A Clean and minimalistic wallpaper for your Desktop.

Ubuntu's Purple Love--Solancer Arts



Ubuntu is a revolutionary operating system, it has great potential, shear control and breath-taking looks. I love to base my Graphic arts on Ubuntu because it inspires me a lot.

 


Software's used: Gimp and Inkscape

O/S: Ubuntu 11.04

Resolution: 1600pixels * 1200pixels

If you care to: Download {right click, save link as}
              









--www.fb.com/solancercom

2 comments:

Cassy said...

I Never knew that Gimp had so much potential. I should probably try it out sometime..

Anonymous said...

Currently my desktop wallpaper... I love it!

Post a Comment