• Learn how to Run Mac Snow-Leopard on Ubuntu using Oracle Sun Virtual-box
  • Are you a Turbo C++ addict/? Learn how to emulate Turbo c++ with Dos-box in a few steps.
  • Ubuntu's purple love-- A Clean and minimalistic wallpaper for your Desktop.

Solancer Logo mockup giveway


I've been experiencing  difficulty in creating a logo for my website. Its been 2yrs since I had the idea about starting a web-design community and I am nowhere close to completion.

In my free time I like to work on my logo and every time I come up with a new one for some reason I don't seem to like it and later forget about it. I realize that all of  was just waste of time, but at the same time I don't intend to stop working on it either. I've managed to create logo's for many company's and brands but for some reason I am not able to create one for myself lol.

So its time for me to stop throwing away my idea's and make them public. Who knows someone might like the idea and use it in their own design or illustration.

Softwares used : Inkscape.
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Format saved in:  SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics)

Download

Note: you will need a vector graphics editor like Inkscape to open and edit the file.

Screenshots:






1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don’t believe that “ownable” is a real word, but you nevertheless hear it quite a bit in marketing (marketers love to make up words). The concept is definitely an important one that ties closely to the previous tip. nice logo

Post a Comment